Saturday, March 10, 2007

1000 words

The S.S. Moheno at sunrise (I was still quite drunk taking this picture)

A Goana!

Sunset a few nights ago in the Whitsundays.

Surfer's Paradise.

Dingo go home.

Look, no hands.

Another of the Moheno, since I have time.

Our Fraser Whip.

Suzie took the best picture of us.


A few things. I jammed my left ring finger horribly yesterday (typing www really sucks), and I accidentally left my New Kids on the Block shirt in Arlie Bay. Tragedy. More later, obviously.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics. More please. Yes, and let Susie operate the complicate equipment.

Bummer (the New Kids shirt).

"I'm a creator! My mind is my uniform." Sorry, just saw a short bit from Barton Fink. Joe, Jess and I are sitting around drinking Joe an dissembling about the boring night we had. What, with the Harris' house (next door West) burning down.

thanatogenos said...

The Harris' house burnt down? What the fuck? Did my mom come to visit?

Believe me, whenever I mention the 'New Kids', I do a chess cross in rememberance of our lost homies.

Liverpool is slipping in the EPL. I hate conceding to Adam's fucking Manu. Fuck Man-u. Fuck Chelsea. I wish Arsenal would dominate them both right now.

I'm drunk on a Sidney night, right now. Auckland awaits. Laters.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Patsy would have loved it. Flames out the roof. Fire engines all over the place. Jess woke me and told me, "Harris house on fire!" Of course, I know a clever ruse to get me out of bed, I snapped back. "No, those are your PANTS on fire." In the end, I was wrong. Harris house burnt to a crisp. For those of you that don't know, Harris house is made of logs--the second in a series of houses to be blown down by a large, mangy, nasty dingo, before, of course failing on the third and futile attempt to blown down the proverbial brick shit house. But I digress. Yes it burned. Tragic. Sucks. Especially if you are a Harris.

Unknown said...

Beautiful - wish I was there.